Soft Sayings Card Kit - prize from Stampin' Up!


Welcome to my 2nd post. Last week I was lucky enough to win £50 of Stampin' Up! Goodies by guessing the nearest number of cards that myself and other demonstrators made in a charity event for the Ronald Macdonald House Charity.


I was very close to the final "9493" cards that are being donated to the homes. These cards will be available for families of children in hospital to use to keep in touch with family and friends but still being with their children in hospital.




My prize included the Soft Sayings Card Kit. The photo below shows the product included in the kit. 


The kit comes in a lovely storage box, keeping it all tidy, and perfect for crafting on the go.


 




I haven't bought  kit before, and I have really enjoyed creating beautiful cards with it.  It is an ideal kit for new crafters, as everything you need (with the exception of Tombow wet glue) is included in the box.  The kit comes with photograph instructions enabling creation of the cards, without feeling unsure where to start as can happen with some kits I've experienced before joining Stampin' Up!











The kit includes a stampset, acrylic block, ink spot and Stampin' Up! dimensionals (adhesive foam pads),


The photo above shows the photograph instructions with the elements needed to make the card  - the leaves come on a die cut sheet - and are easy to pop out without any fussy cutting.


The "trellis" die cut embellishment sheet is already cut, with the excess removed before packaging.


It was easier to assemble the sentiment with the leaves before sticking anything to the card.  I've added a photo to show the embellishment assembled.

Once the "trellis" embellishment was assembled I used the adhesive pads to adhere the embellishment to the card.  Below is the completed card.




The image below shows the elements of the set, including the stamp set, and you can get a refill kit for it, which includes the cards, envelopes, elements, but not the stampset, ink spot, acrylic block or storage box.  Please click on the link to my store to purchase the kit, or contact me directly for more detail.


OFFER - during July for every £45 on an order, you get a £4.50 voucher to spend in August.






So far I have completed 9 of the cards, as per the suggested layouts.  I'm going to carry on and complete the rest of the cards with my own designs, so please come back and see the comparison cards.


Thanks for visiting my blog.


Nikki x

Comments

  1. Lovely kit Nikki. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thabks Kate - very lucky to have an opportunity to play with it x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts